Scientific Posters by Douglas Boynton Quine
- March, 2004: Connecticut Business and Industry Association, Manchester Community College, Manchester, CT: "Anthrax in the Mail: A Case Study in Technology Integration for Homeland Security"
- June, 1986: XIX Congressus Internationalis ornithologicus, Ottawa, Canada: "Birds migrating in 'windrows' at night over Kansas."
- June, 1984: Greater New Orleans Society for Neuroscience, Techniques Mini Symposium: "Computer analysis of vestibular responses to putative neurotransmitters."
- February, 1984: Association for Research in Otolaryngology, St. Petersburg, FL: "Computer analysis of vestibular responses to putative neurotransmitters."
- December, 1981: Research Symposium, Dalhousie University: "Specific loss of sensitivity to frequency modulation in Multiple Sclerosis."
- January, 1981: American Association for the Advancement of Science, Toronto, Ontario: "Many octaves below human hearing: Pigeons detect and discriminate infrasounds."
- April, 1980: Psychology Department Convention, Dalhousie University: "Eight octaves below human hearing: Pigeons detect infrasounds."
- June, 1979: Acoustic Society of America, Cambridge, Massachusetts: "Ultralow frequency discrimination: Can homing pigeons localize infrasounds by Doppler shifts?"
- September, 1977: Section of Neurobiology and Behavior Convention, Cornell University: "Infrasound, Pigeons, Navigation.