Quine - Philatelic Awards
- Milcopex '87: "OCR Bar Codes 1983-1987: Half a Decade of Human and Machine Errors" Vermeil Medal, American Association of Philatelic Exhibitors, Gold Pin Award, American Philatelic Society Research Medal Collector's Club of Chicago Award for Best Research of Post World War II
- Colopex '86: "OCR Bar Codes 1983-1986: Errors at the Cutting Edge of Technology" Silver-Bronze Medal
- Cupex '88: "Joint Issues of the United States and Other Countries" Best Exhibit, Special Category
- Cupex '87: "OCR Bar Codes 1983-1986: Errors at the Cutting Edge of Technology" Best Exhibit, US Category
Quine - Philatelic Service; Offices Held
- 2003-present .. Auxiliary Markings Club (co-founder, webmaster)
- 1997-2000 ..... Postal Automation Task Force, National Postal Museum, Smithsonian Institution
- 1989-present .. Chairman, Modern Postal History Committee, Bureau Issues Association
- 1988-1994 ..... Board of Governors, Bureau Issues Association/ US Stamp Society
- 1988 ............... Executive Board, Champaign-Urbana Stamp Club, Champaign, Illinois
- 1988 ............... Philatelic Judge, Illinois State Fair, Springfield, Illinois
- 1986-1987 ..... President, Champaign-Urbana Stamp Club, Champaign, Illinois
Quine - Philatelic Memberships
Quine - Philatelic Presentations
- 2007 Americover 2007, Stamford, Connecticut: "Pitney Bowes: Can You See The Mailstream?" (Philately, Postal Automation, and Pitney Bowes)
- 2007 American Philatelic Society, Summer Seminar, Bellefonte, Pennsylvania: "Can You See The Mailstream?" (Philately, Postal Automation, and Pitney Bowes)
- 1995 Bureau Issues Association Seminar, Boxborough, Masaachusetts: "Modern Postal History"
- 1993 Hubert Humphrey Elementary School, Albuquerque, New Mexico: "Barcoding Technology and the Stories Envelopes Tell"
- 1992 Greenbrier West Elementary School, Fairfax, Virginia: "Stamps, Postal Technology, and Philately"
- 1991 Dolley Madison Stamp Club, McLean, Virginia: "Modern Postal History: Collecting Tomorrow's Treasures Today"
- 1988 Champaign-Urbana Stamp Club, Champaign, Illinois: "OCR Errors 1983-1987: Half a Decade of Human and Machine Errors"
- 1988 Champaign Public Library, Champaign, Illinois: "Introduction to Stamp Collecting for Youth"